Saturday, July 24, 2010

FIRST IMPRESSIONS

What I’m about to do reminds me of my childhood unforgettable movie, Hariet Spy.

This is about the people who work in my new found company..

Lets start with the Project Manager, Engr. Frizan, who seemed to be very serious when he interviewed me.. Well, in his case first impressions don’t last…. He’s such a jokey and teasing person. Ang kulit nga e…  But at the same time, he’s very strict in terms of our accomplishments and time management.

Then my immediate supervisor, Maam. M, our cost engineer, she’s very light and considerate. I hope she won’t change. And our PM kept on joking her about her being still single, as in No boyfriend at the age of 29….

My seatmate, Maam L., a civil engineer, who’s actually my senior as well… she’s kind but strict. She’s approachable naman, kaya nga lang, I cant understand her sometimes…. The way she teaches me … or maybe she can’t understand my point as well. (lol)… she’s a little pikon and mataray sometimes, you would mistaken her an old maid sa katarayan, but actually she’s not… she’s only 30, married, with two kids.

The chubby girl, Ms. T, an architect, I found her really friendly. She’s giving me advices and some information about the company, as well as the characteristic of those people who also worked there… (parang tsismis na rin..lol)

The charming girl, Ms. N, is sweet and polite. She’s an architect and also serves as our project secretary.

The irritating petit girl, Ms. A, naalibadbaran ako sa ingay nya!...  kulang ata sa pansin… her height and the way she makes noise is indirectly proportional.. (lol, peace!)

The immediate supervisor of these young architects, Maam AN—I think she’s choosy and a lil boastful.. But there were times, I saw kindness in her words…. Pero very often, parang once lang..  (lol)…

The super down to earth, Company president daughter, Maam LL. I thought she’s just an ordinary girl until they told me of her position.  She’s only 28, an architect, and she’s being trained as Project Manager of an International Museum project, but at  the moment dun muna sila sa project site. She’s very silent and so simple, a black beauty.

Ang isa pang maingay, Ms. T2… but unlike Ms. A, di naman ako naiirita sa kanya.

The boys---- sa dami  nila, diko pa sila kilala lahat.. And wala akong first impression sa kanila… They outnumbered us, that’s why, giving impressions to them is confusing and time consuming.. (lol)

Anyway, those are just my first impressions… I’ve got a long way to know them better…

 

10/25/2010

So, it’s more that three months had passed since I wrote this. So, asking me if first impression lasts? Well, not really, especially to the case of  Maam AN, she’s actually not that  boastful, it’s just her way, and she’s actually uhm fine…

But Ms. T resigned. Main reason is because of  Maam AN, they had  this conflict unresolved, dati pa naman diba? Kaso this time, it went worse. .. Don’t want to detail everything, but I am sure that both of them are responsible, di talaga sila nagkeclick!

And I am no longer irritated with Ms. A, maingay lang talaga sya.

Finally, the boys, still got no comment on that but at least I know all their names now.. ;)

That’s all folks!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment