Saturday, July 17, 2010

I miss home

I miss home extremely everytime I wake up so early, that's since I started working.. Sometimes random thoughts throbbing my mind... that I wish I never got here to where I am.. that I should be spending my life with my family... that I hate it here... that life is comfortable, simple, at home.. that as time runs, some things change too... and I'm missing something as well.

Walking towards our project site early in the morning makes me feel dull. Skyscrapers seem to mock at me, telling me..."you dont belong here, go home!"

Instead seeing the wide entrance of this buildings I will see the red steel gate of our house. Seeing my family, that's what I wished to happen at that moment... But no, the reality is I am here, soul searching, having my fortune quest...

Anyway, I just felt that this morning.. yesterday... the previous day... and the following day I guess.. But while writing this. I am fine... I just cant explain my inconsistency... But I suppose that's normal... whos not missing their home????

No comments:

Post a Comment