Monday, January 23, 2012

KUNG HEI FAT CHOI


Maybe one of the good ways to escape from knot and gnarls of life is to have fun, stroll here and there!… yah, I know you’ll tell me this, how can you have fun when it seems that the world is on your shoulder??!.... I don’t care, just have fun! Hehe


Honestly, I’ve been feeling so anxious these days, it even caused me migraine..  I was  pestered by someone. I was so undecided, confused and irritated. That’s why I said I needed a friend on my previous blog.

So, yesterday, Ate Vicky- my neighborhood and I went to Robinson Mall, she gave me a treat and we walk around there, window shopped and paid our Internet bill.

Today, I’ve got no plan of going out but my former officemates Ryan and Marky texted me. So, to make use of the Chinese New Year, we tangled ourselves in this crowd at Binondo.

So bad, I forgot to bring my camera, not again! Tnx to my phone.

Lunch at Wa Ying (if you still consider 2Pm a lunch time), no matter how we almost got impatient with the queue was, we're still eager to taste this most talked about Chinese recipes in Binondo.

The foods are truly mouthwatering!

KUNG HEI FAT CHOI EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment