Saturday, January 14, 2012

UP

So, its been like forever since the last time I had my movie reviews, I’m just being busy. That’s the irony sometimes, you’re being given a scanty time in doing the things you love.. haha

Anyway, this lunch break in our office, I’ve watched the animated movie “UP”, maybe because I’m such a loser dreamer why I liked it, or maybe the kid in me is just showing off.

Its making me wonder of so many things, I wanna be somewhere else, let those balloons take me there… I’m such a fantasist here.

On some point, I felt bad about Mr. Fredricksen’s wife, she died not getting into the place she been dreaming of for so long. and I was thinking of myself, I have so many wishes in my mind, so many places I wanna get myself to, but I’m not taking chances, I’m so in frail to do so, im still waiting to get my self a good grip and explore, be in no doubt and more independent. Oh, I’m not the topic here.. hehe

 Lets get back to the movie.. I had fun, its maybe childish but I have absorbed some values on it. Its about reaching your dreams, saving memories, helping those needy and soaring high!!

and its my kind of movie, the scrapbook thing--i love that.

The little kid Russel, he was so adorable!

go watch it!

and yes i knew it, this is not a new movie.....

No comments:

Post a Comment