Sunday, January 22, 2012

...and I need a good friend

Yeah, I need someone to tell me what to do right now but it seems that got no friends anymore, let me rephrase that, no one’s available, I have very few (true and reliable) and yet no one is so available, I don’t even think if they would even remember me.. haha, there I go again on my old unending dramas, and  maybe this so called friends of mine got so irritated and sick of my growling and ranting non sense here… so they runaway and hide.

I once thought that I am an exception of “no man is an island”, I must be pretending, that was a defense mechanism I guess.

My random thoughts now are driving me crazy. I couldn’t make up my mind as always. Should I go or should I not??! To where? In a far far away land.. hehe.. I was weighing things but I still find them in equilibrium. Its making me so doubtful.. I’m running out of time I know.

This is supposed to be a good day… But I can’t start things right. This morning I woke up heavy hearted, still upset with my boss. I couldn’t believe he won’t cease on teasing me ( I couldn’t even tell what) when I said enough. I’m so much fed up with his jokes. I know I shouldn’t, “ang pikon laging talo”, but not everyone would accept his being mean… errrr…. I’m so annoyed! And I think I would add that to my list why I should leave the company soon.

Its noon, but I haven’t accomplished anything with sense. I tried to book a plane ticket online, there’s a promo but I didn’t click the go yet… sigh

I need help here….. Come on friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment