Thursday, July 5, 2012

lots of laugh today!

I had a good laugh today... thursday is supposed to be one my worst, but not today, coz i  found myself laughing out loud the whole day!.. i wasn't faking it, of course I'm not!

so, could it mean that when you laugh out loud, then you are happy??? maybe. maybe not.

anyway, I have so much in mind when i was on my way home a while ago.... well, that wasn't surprising, I'm really like that--- thinking whatever I can think, with sense or with not. And I thought of writing them down here but I forgot already, Kenshin Himura surfaced in my oceans of thought. hahaha... I'm not done yet watching the Samurai X series, I couldn't get enough of it, I had a copy of it so I could watch it here... and I wish he's existing... I want him!!! His philosophy about life is so great I would want him give me some lifting words of wisdom. hehe

Anyway... back to me laughing out loud today! actually it scares me sometimes that jolly moments awaits a crying time .. hahahah.. I hope not, especially that I am expecting a bad tomorrow.....

I'll keep you in touch my diary! good night anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment