Sunday, July 15, 2012

WRONG MOVE??

i think I'm humiliating myself, I've been posting so personal things about myself on the web, I should be keeping them for myself only but I chose to expose it.. Sorry Self, anyway, no one really cares I guess, I'm just being paranoid...so i must stop bothering.

 its just that i want to extend my messages to a specific person or to whom it may concern, i couldn't tell them straight, so I wanna puzzle their minds... nyahaha, as if! why not? somehow, right?

but the side effect is, i might put down myself in the eyes of the other people who are actually not involve..

i better tell my self this  "Hey, nobody really cares!! they don't even care about your existence, so cut that crap now, okay?? got that? stop being paranoid, witch!, so do as what you please to do, if that's your way to transmit your whatevers to somebody (who might not even care) then be it!... if it lighten up your mood, then just let it be... to hell with what people say.."

 

hahaha.... (nababaliw na ba ako at kasusap ko sarili ko?)... I'm NOT!!

Good night anyaway!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment