Friday, November 1, 2013

Bitter Sweet 1st of November 2013

This week could have been my favourite, because I worked just 3 days due to the Holidays.. The only thing I hate about it is I get to think of random and unwanted thoughts... so expect this, this is another drama! haha... its making me feel better by doing this so just let me.. I couldn't stop those thoughts anyway even if I wont write them down.

So what I got today?? Aside from roaming around the city, getting lost too... I had watched 3 Asian movies...

First, a koren movie -- You're Noir, a story about a gang member who followed the wife of a prosecutor investigating about their gang.. He happens to fall inlove, no, he was already inlove with the woman, because she was once his teacher. Anyway, I cried at this movie even at the beginning when it was not worth my tear anyway,, haha, such a cry baby, maybe I just want to cry my heart out, just finding an excuse.. It has a sad ending, but at least I saw the sense of it. Their love didn't last, but it was so REAL. ;(

Second movie is a Thai movie, its my favourite for today, entitled Bangkok Traffic Love Story, its about a 30 year old lady feeling desperate about being last among her friends to tie a knot... Hahaha, so you might be thinking that I could relate huh?! I'm not 30 yet, but I'm about to, not desperate as well, just almost?? hahah.. no, I'm not! haha... I had a good laugh on this movie, and I think I drowned my myself with my own tears too. I just love the character of the guy on how he treasures the things that relates the two of them, not obviously though. But when he sent those stuffs with attached messages to her before he left for abroad, I was so touched and moved (hahaha).. Is there still a man on Earth would do that? haha.. But the later part was a bit frustrating, when he didn't show up instantly when he returned.. why can't he be man enough to show up and set things clear once and for all?? If they didn't accidentally bump at each other on the Train Station, then they wouldn't have a happy ending?? So maybe that's when Serendipity works. ;)

The third movie I watched is Duet, a Korean film. A girl, musician, who had a trip to England and fell inlove to her tour guide, also a photographer. I found it quiet boring I wasn't really attentive watching this. I was writing a letter for myself too at the same time... hehe.. I must be crazy! But I just love the music played in here, the voice of that girl is so serene... and England is enchanting! and that kind of trip I wish I could do as well.. Anyway, I said, I wasn't really on focus on this one, but I knew for sure, the ending was both happy and lonely. The guy catching up, trying to promise things on how they would have to meet each other again, but the girl said while crying that there might be changes along the way. Well, so people change really.

That's it.. Its been a long time since I had my comments on movies.. I haven't watched so much of love stories recently. It wasn't the right time I guess.. See how it made me cry??  hahaha.. errr.. so, dont mistaken this as my halloween special... 

Last night, I've watched Thor: Dark World, two thumbs up on that! And I think I'm loving Loki too.. haha, I can't wait to see the next part, I need to know if I should love him really or I was just deceived... you'll know why I say so when you'll reach the ending.

Good night! I'm so sleepy now you might find my words messed up..

No comments:

Post a Comment