Sunday, November 3, 2013

Nov. 3, Good days are over!

Sorry if I define "no work days" are good days! Do I  sound so delinquent here? Haha, who doesn't love the holidays?? Unless if you are passionately inlove with your job, don't ask me, I'm okay with my job..

Anyway, got two movies today, a Thai comedy movie, ATM Error-  I heard myself laughing several times because of this movie, but the story itself didn't really make an appeal to me, its so unrealistic, oo nga pala, most movies are really unrealistic...

Second movie, is an action movie, Man of Taichi - okay lang, I dont really have my kind of movies, kahit ano basta may sense, kahit pala wala okay lang as long as i'm not getting bored.. haha

I'm still watching the second movie right now, so here's my good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment