Friday, November 22, 2013

The Discovery Primea



Elevation Along Ayala Avenue
Elevation Along Tuscany Side
Elevation Along Apartment Ridge

I was doing the cost report presentation and I need to upload the pictures my officemate took using my phone (Nakakainis kasi yung officemate ko na incharge sa mg pictures na to...I want updated pictures I said haha) when I was supposed to be on my way home last Thursday

Anyway, yun  nga, I was trying to send those pictures on my Email Add but something went wrong, I was rushing para i-figure it out why so instead I sent them here in my blogger account, kaya eto na!..


At nagawa ko pang umeksena! hahaha.. dont worry, di naman kasama to  sa presentation ko. haha

P.S. Hayst, why am I still here?... ilang beses ko na bang sinabing magreresign na ako! Wahhh.. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment