Monday, June 2, 2014

02June14

Look what my boss did to my leave form,


He returned it to me like that, then I told him " sir, kung pinirmahan mo na lang agad yung leave form ko, di ka na sana napagod pang pumirma sa kapirasong papel na ginupit mo tapos dinikit mo sa leave form ko", then he answered, "masaya naman ako!"..

What??? Errr... so that what makes him happy.. but I'm not worried, I know he'll sign it naman, nag-iinarte lang sya, and if in case he will not sign it, he  couldn't stop me from leaving.. haha

Sana matuloy yun, im crossing my fingers! Dear God, keep me safe...

Anyway, this conversation with jhonard, my former officemate who was transferred to other project site, made me laugh..

Ayun, in short magpapalibre lang sya!

That's for today.. i hope i can sleep well tonight coz last night I didn't...

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment