Wednesday, June 4, 2014

G.O.T got me!


I still couldn't get over of that episode of G.O.T... I've watched awhile ago,  same feeling when Catelyn and Rob Stark were killed episode.. yung tipong masasabi mo na lang ... "ha? Bakit? Bat Ganon? Nakakainis naman! Kala ko bida yan! Where's justice in that?"

Its like expect whats not expected, when you thought that it will not happen but it will.... you can't figure out what happens next (if you're not reading the book), the twists are mind blowing!... maybe that's why I love Game of Thrones, despite that "Super Very Rated PG" scenes, you know what I mean... I'm an adult anyway.. haha... and also, dapat malakas  talaga sikmura mo when watching, its kinda gross and also, its a bit immoral, vicious and unrighteous...

I don't know what can I get in watching it... basta it gets me thrilled I admit... and the lessons???  I don't know yet, I'll figure that out.. maybe its the game of life as well, you can't get everything you want, you might have all the powers in the world but still it wouldn't be perfect.. our life's quest may or may not be answered too.. you might not even reach what you want or intend to be... basta! Inaantok na ako.. hehe.. yun na yun..., sabi ko nga di naman talaga makatarungan ang buhay, pero dapat tuloy pa rin... sometimes its not about winning.. its how you play it... tama ba ako... dami ko pang echos! Makatulog na nga..

Hahaha.. good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment