Sunday, June 1, 2014

Oh My June!!!!

Should I be happy that' its June?? We're half way there... oh, 2014 didn't I tell you to take your pace slowly?? You know how crazy I am to freeze time and be young forever... haha.. so, that's it.. because I'll be really getting old this year. Neverland, if only you exist.. haha

I think I stopped aging when I was 20... its okay, I'm still young at heart.. 

Anyway, hows your first day of June?? I got tired of walking, I've been to SM Manila and Robinson, I planned to buy something but I ended up with aching legs .. this is what I'm telling you about, when I intend to shop, I couldn't buy any.. so it's okay if I tolerate my being impulsive sometimes..

I also cooked this Buttered Shrimp ( parang eto lang alam kong lutuin ah, lagi na lang ganto yung napopost ko... at di naman daw to nilalagyan ng soy sauce pero nilalagyan ko pa rin.. mukha syang sunog nanaman at mukhang di mo kayang kainin.. hahaha! Pero in fairness medyo masarap naman sya, infairness ha sabi ko.. haha!) I prepared fruit salad too (na somobra rin sa gatas)!

what else?

Tapos na!

Good night pala! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment