Sunday, June 22, 2014

Today's World's Most Bored Girl

Yes, I think I am the most bored person in the whole wide world today... but I'm not complaining... I'm okay...

I woke up late.. I cooked. Yes I did...

I just went out to pick up my laundry and send another bunch..

I had a merienda at Mc Donalds... shake shake fries my new favorite!


Then to complete my day... here's an annoying selfie from yours truly... just don't mind my pimples! Especially that one at the center... (parang dart board lang yung mukha ko.. bulls eye! Haha)... and the "I like Vigan" shirt, thanks to lee!

Wish I could go to Vigan too... and the places somewhere in the North... (pati na rin sa South, East and West haha).. hayst, I'm daydreamig again... I wish I am somewhere not here in my room... If time permits, I wish I could go travel more... and ofcourse I need lots and lots of money to waste... hahaha... If I'll win in a lottery, I'm gonna spend half of it circumscribing the globe, and ofcourse I'm gonna quit my job so I have all the time in the world... (tulog na ba ako?? Haha.. tsaka pano mangyayari yun, di naman ako tumataya sa lotto, so echos lang pala to).

I really wish I could before everything gets too late..

That's it!  Good night my dear diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment