Friday, June 6, 2014

6June2014

Today, everything seems not to fall into place... like I was doing my report the whole day, but when i have it saved and reopened it, that file i was doing was corrupted! Errrr... di na lang sana ako pumasok ngayong araw! Its like everything i did was eradicated...  bad trip lang! I  was rushing things pa naman..

And a sad news for me revealed this morning... but for her it was a good news... My friend will be transferred to other site... and I knew she waited for this... but so bad for me... who would join me for lunch? Who would call my  name in an irritating tone when its time to go out or eat? who will tell me to comb my hair? Who would accompany me when its so boring in the afternoon?

So that's why I'm a bit upset this day... and right now, its time to comfort my self...so here's for me: about the file that was destroyed, i'll have to redo it tomorrow, everyone experienced that, its okay, things really get bad sometimes.. and worrying about it wouldn't change a thing, it will only make me more ugly by frowning, and these pimples will grow more.. haha...kaya okay kana ash ha!!

About my friend..guess i will just be happy for her, she wants it.. and I shouldn't be selfish too, i want her here because I don't wanna be sad... ganon talaga, our project will be completed soon, eventually all of us will be transferred, paunahan lang.. at dipa ba ako sanay, i've got so many friends who left me behind, some don't even bother to remember, kaya okay lang to... i should be independent... diba, independent naman  talaga ako! There were things that i thought i couldn't get through with... pero nalalagpasan ko naman...  someone was right "lilipas din yan".....

anyway, here's my tribute to her... sabi nya minsan ang arte ko raw... pero this morning, mas nag-iinarte sya.. kunan ko raw ng picture... hahaha...
Haha.. anong drama nya dito??? But honestly, im gonna miss her.. di bale na, she'll be just about 1kilometer away..

And because of that, here's our Friday bonding..

And look at these two, as if Lee and I are not existing, so to get revenge, I stole these pictures and posted it on my IG.. haha


No comments:

Post a Comment