Saturday, June 21, 2014

Its too fast! Its Saturday

10:37am

I'm working.. yes, I am..  haha.. I'm just really sleepy..

I wanna know how would they want to have a coffee by nodw.



12:29 pm
Look, my review on Agoda about our hotel in cambodia... I wish I had written more.. haha

5:35PM

Just got home! I paid my bills and had some groceries at the nearby Save More... 



9:11 pm

Now watching Miracle in Cell #7...  will this really gonna make me cry? Nakakaiyak daw kase to.

11:23 pm

They won, I said I wont cry on this.. but I did.... sabi ko kase hindi mababaw yung luha ko (haha.. but i heard myself whispering, sinungaling! Ang babaw kaya ng luha mo! Haha)

Fine! But I think its a stupid movie, haha.. sorry to say, but I think it is... it made me feel outraged, it broke my heart and it made me burst into tears... in sympathy and in madness as well....  I hope I didn't make a negative impression in saying its a stupid one... It's nice but...... ewan ko, basta, diko maexplain.. haha...

The father was impaired and mentally challenged, plus the fact that he was innocent, and yet he was sentenced to death... is that possible?? Then it took ages  before he gain his justice, when everything was too late... kelangan lumaki muna yung anak nya... life indeed is unfair! Haha.. affected ako??!

Remember the last time I cried on a movie? Its the "Wedding Dress", and for me that's more heartbreaking than this one... I wasn't able to manage my tears from falling in front of my friends which I don't usually do, diko kinayang pigilan.. hahaha... but this time, I was crying all by myself, okay lang! Haha

That would  be all for today..

GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment