Saturday, June 20, 2015

20th of June


Was at Powerbooks while waiting for my brother, he will join me for Iftar..  

Read and scanned some pages of Bianca Gonzales "Paano ba?".. then roamed around the bookstore and saw this travel listography and I so loved this kinda of  journal... how I wish I could travel more often...

Watched Jurassic World right after  Iftar and I loved it too... I've watched the 3 installments of Jurassic Park movies.. And during my younger years, i would list these movies as of my favorites.. and this latest one, Jurassic World didn't fail my expectation...

I would remember those 4 books with amusing pictures my mom bought us when we we're little.. Mammals, Space, Insects and my favorite Dinosaurs... honestly I can still remember the different kind of dinosaurs, though I might mispronounce and misspell some, that was long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment