Monday, June 1, 2015

oh my June!

Wahh! So, it's June! Why time moves this fast??? It's too fast i could't get along with it. Chos! Haha... Anyway, this wasn't really a busy day for me... 

It was too early to go home kanina.. so I tried to ask my friends to meet me.. though I know the chance of meeting them today is only 3.08% (oo, nagcompute pa ako..) haha..  ayoko pa nga kase umuwi.. baka sakali lang...



Excuses excuses excuses!! Haha..So this time, hindi ako nagtagumpay.. grabe, tinanggihan  nila akong lahat! Haha I expected that... nagbaka sakali lang.. okay lang naman, nag-iinarte lang ako... and the funny thing was --- my boss caught me texting .. haha


So the bottom line was.. I watched a movie all by myself.. 

San Adreas, an action thriller movie... no dull moment watching this. Recently, I've watched a movie similar to this, but  this one is much much better... the special effects are breath taking... It's like my jaw dropped the whole time... Good thing no one took the seats beside mine, because I think I'm over reacting.. it's a nice movie.. the cinematography seems so real.. it's terrifying. Would it really possible for that kind of catastrophe to occur?? Then that would be the end of the world maybe... I never really had a dreadful experience due to Earthquake, mild lang, saglit lang, medyo nahilo lang.. mga ganon lang.. and I don't wish to experience a worst kind of tremor... God forbid.

That's it. Anyway I'm home now.. hi there Mr. Moon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment