Thursday, June 4, 2015

4th of June

5:45am

That face of  someone who didn't wanna go to work today but she has nowhere to go. Haha
Why waking up in the morning is too hard? I mean rising from bed... but I did anyway... doing that selfie actually helped awaken my senses... once again, sorry for being vain..

9:00am
Meeting

12:59pm
What went wrong to my PC?.... I was watching my new found series, "Daredevil" when my computer had shut down..  Anyway, time's up for lunch break.

3:35pm
Billing! Just having a break... Cold Play's Fix you... now playing.. loved that song.

5:55pm
Thanks to Mac for this... Grabe, the third time I ate chicken today... mukha na talaga akong manok!

7:45pm
Videoke time again!! May pinagdadaanan nanaman ako! Haha...malamang rinding rindi na sa boses ko tong babaeng to! Haha.. so ironic, this gal has an amazing voice, but I was the one who keeps on singing most of time...


Look at this picture.. it's kinda creepy... my reflection on the mirror behind me seems different.. she looks cheerful there.

11:20pm
(Ang sipag kung magblog these days.. pansin ko lang) .. Anyway, here's a good thought :




Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment