Friday, June 26, 2015

oh my Table!

Today, I would like to watch our basketball tournament, its the semi finals.. but I just can't. I hope our team (the makati team with zero lose) will still make it this time... 

Leaving the office today, I saw my QS table really clean, she's always been like this.. really organized.
While mine is
Yah.. its always been like that. A mess.hehe

So how was my new QS? She works really fast! Sometimes I'm running out of task to give her because she  can finish her task even before I knew it... She reports to work consistently early. She's diligent. But she goes home early, which sometimes alarms me, but I would realized, what's the point of holding her when she gets to finish her tasks on time.. ? there were no times I wasn't able to submit something because she didn't finish it... I'm not hesitant  to ask her "this and that" because she's not complaining. Anyway, how can she complain when she's too timid... so silent I could even count the words she'll utter in a day. Also, if there's something I don't like about her is, the way her response on me everytime I ask or instruct her, she's sitting facing the other side.. and she doesn't bother to look back at me when I'm saying something.. she doesn't look interested and attentive.. I don't find her sense of camaraderie, it's like she's just working for the sake of work itself, sometimes it appears to me as rude but maybe she's really just shy.. but totality, she's good. I'm not asking for more.. she's more than enough..

On the other hand, my previous QS is much confident.. there maybe other things I don't like about him or sorry, maybe too many but I admire his confidence, somehow he's that kind of "open to everyone". Don't mistaken me as hating him, I don't! He's just not the right person to be on my team (team as in kaming dalawa lang haha). But unlike my present QS,  when you talk to him, he would look at you straight, he seems so attentive (kahit minsan nakakalimutan din nya sinasabi mo hehe). He would at least open up a conversation with me about anything.

What's the point of this post?? Comparing? I hope I'm not.. I'm just giving my fair judgement.. and that by knowing this people, that implies that nobody is perfect.

But there maybe someone who's almost perfect. Jon, my previous QS before these two.. maybe he's my favorite.. sorry for the favoritism.. but he's everything the two can do, even the two can't do. I've even felt his sincerity in everything he does. The moment he was in our office was actually the time I had the lighter days at site. (Feeling ko nga I've never been a good boss to him). I let him work alone, he even stayed late at office.. He can work without my supervision... there were even things I don't even know he's doing.. He was pressured by our bosses but I just let them be without standing on  his side.. now I'm guilty.. a little. Hehe.. he didn't even stop on communicating with me when he should be forgetting about me.. (naku, may magbibigay nanaman ng malisya nito haha).. masyado lang akong overwhelmed... To Jon, I'll be forever thankful..

Now, if comparing my present and past assistants is a sin, then blame that clean table of my present QS.. Here's a story that connects them three.. Jon taped a plastic sheet on that table with a piece of paper - list of his "to do"... the next QS who took his place didn't even bother to take that off or update the list for about 5 months! Only my recent QS dared to pull it out.. and now that table is too clean. That's all...

Sleepy. GOOD NIGHT!

update: july 27

We didn't win! 1 point lang daw ang lamang..kaya nalulungkot si Mac. Hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment