Monday, November 2, 2015

2nd Day of November

7:15am
I don't wanna entertain the thought that this maybe my last happy day in Primea... but I just can't help it.. I think I'm just too occupied with my anticipated upcoming changes in my environment and working habit as well... I don't wanna be harsh with myself but what can I do? I was born a worrywart! Haha

It's not full time yet, I'll still have to spend time in Primea and at PP3 both in a week... I'll start with twice or thrice a week in the other project... everything will be okay..

Just let me start my day with my Spaghetti I cooked last night... not bad!

12:05pm
Had this for lunch.

2.38pm
This silence is deafening... but I'm okay with it.. I'm happy being like this... I wish time would freeze, I would love to stay like this.. chos! ayaoko pang dumating ang bukas... narealized ko, mahal pala talaga kita!...
Primea! haha..

4:30pm
Pausing and thinking I wish I could get there too! (ow, am I inconsistent? just a while ago, I was saying that I loved it like this.. haha)... hindi naman yun, I'm referring to other place... I wish I could get there too... somebody help me!!! I'm so stuck... I wanna get "there" and "there" and "there" too ... lol!


7:00pm
Home! And this is so cute.....

Lets switch to more serious topic now... Since this picture below went viral today... allow me to  share my thoughts too...

When I saw this, the first thing came into my mind was... "why are they wearing that as Halloween costume??  What's with it that has something to do with Halloween? ".. I wasn't really disappointed or what... maybe I am too naive to think that at least they are recognizing it,, but why on this kind of occasion?.. as I've said, I'm not mad or insulted (as others), I just want to know their intention... as long as they don't mean to be disrespectful then maybe it's okay...  I'm not that someone who knows too much about our religion, I admit, I have so much to learn about... but I know for sure that mocking and disrespecting one another is again'st the teaching any kind of religion.


And what's saddening too is reading harsh comments from different people, aren't they aware that they are just complicating things?? I know I said a lot of bad words too.. but as much as possible, I couldn't put my comments-- those unreasonable comments on the social network, when I know deep down that I am no saint too.

And with regards to asking Joey de Leon and Tito Sotto to apologize, I won't be desperate about it, anyone could say sorry just for the sake of apologizing even they don't mean it... What's the point? I know somehow we want it, so no one could look down on us, the misconception thing... its hard to stop.. minsan, kelangan IpagpaDyos na lang.... what matters is what's in our heart and soul...

9:36pm
Anyway, look, dahil naiingit ako.. souvenir na lang saken. Haha!

10:32pm
Good night! Got to set my alarm earlier... sleep well..

No comments:

Post a Comment