Friday, November 20, 2015

Short Ghost Story

Hey.. :)

I can feel my eyes running dry again because I haven't  had a real sleep these past 3 consecutive days... I've spent those days in exploring the Ilocos.. and it was tiring... worth tiring.. I'll blog about it on my next post...

Since we arrived at around 3 this morning so I decided to spend my day working just in the afternoon (so half day lang ang peg ko)...

Anyway here's my ghost story:

In our Inn at Vigan last Wednesday.. I was taking a selfie when a ghost appeared on my picture... I was terrified really!! Knowing this historical place Vigan, maybe ghost stories are accompanied by it too... so that picture seems really real!! I was still calm when I showed it to my friends, they got scared too... it took minutes before I realized I accidentally set the application of my camera to "ghost mode" hahaha!.. i wanted to show you the picture but I deleted it because it scared me honestly! I heard about the application but haven't seen it until that time.. para kase talagang totoo yung kuha.. yung feeling ko nung time na yun, sabi ko totoo pala talaga yung mga ganon... naisip ko pa ngang lumipat na lang kami ng room.... Natatawa pa rin ako pag naalala ko yun... at least I found out how would I react sa mga ganong pagkakataon, kalma pa rin kahit takot takot na.. haha!

Ayun lang...  my ghost story turns out to be comedic.. haha!

Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment