Sunday, November 8, 2015

The Anonymous Hopeless Romantic

_____________________________________
Will You Hate Me?

If I'll hate you, will you hate me too? 
Will you throw away the things that remind you of me? 
Will I still be that someone you will always remember even when our worlds revolve at different sky? 
Will you hate me when I'll hate you?  
When the night sky runs out of falling stars, will you still wish to see me? 
Will you still smile when you see someone as crazy as me? 
Or as the sun sets, will I also fade? 
Will you miss me when the rain breaks your heart ?
Will you still be amused with my weirdness or you'll finally curse it? 
Will you remember me when the moon is bright? Or when it's creepy? Or when it's blue?
  
Will you hate me when I'll stop hating you?? Even if it means, not hating you is not loving you?

Will you hate me?
________________________________________

And You Don't Know

How did I know I love you?
I didn't know until one day, everything was a mess. I felt like giving up. Everyone was out, it was late. Feeling so alone, then you stood there, you smiled at me.. then just like that, everything turns well...
But you didn't even know that.

________________________________________

To Someone I Haven't Met Yet

I haven't met you yet
But I missed you
And I'm still waiting
You maybe so far away now
But someday we will meet
I'll tell you my stories and you'll tell me yours
No matter how long the years we've missed
We'll get ourselves anywhere in this world
Just get lost, meet new people, write their stories
And write ours
We'd talk about our favorite movies
Our childhood mistakes, our dreams, crazy thoughts
Anything under the sun
Actually, I don't really mind what we talk about
Even by just sitting next to you in silence would mean to me
I don't want us to be perfect, I want us to be true
And if God won't permits us to be together in this lifetime
I'm still waiting even in another life
Coz I don't mind being alone rather than being with the wrong one..
Though it would mean, 
I'll be missing you forever...
________________________________________

Meet Me At The Central Park

I know you're leaving the town
So I called you to meet me at Central Park
It's the best place in New York I wanna be... with you.
I wont stop you from leaving
Just meet me once at the Central Park
Finally I had the courage to ask you out
I'm sorry if I'm doing it before you leave the "City That Never Sleeps"
I just wanna tell you that I'll be missing you
Things wouldn't be easy now not having you around.
Would you mind if I'll tell you I've been inlove with you all this time? 
I'm sorry if I'm telling you just now
You will always be that one person I will always love but I will never have
So, now that you're leaving this city, please remember someone in New York City keeps you in her heart
So please meet me at the Central Park

But now I'm writing this
In case you'll never meet me in the Central Park.
________________________________

Amazing You!

How can I ever convince you that you are amazing.
The way you look at me, I couldn't look back too long, you're taking my breath away.
You are beautiful even your hair is tangled.
Even when you dressed so old school.
You are beautiful when you smile, when you laugh like you don't care even you would look like a fool.
You said, you say a lot of nonsense, but to me, everything you say means a lot, even when you're not saying anything.
You are beautiful when you seem so innocent and childish, yes you are!
Your eyes -- the most expressive I've ever seen, it doesn't lie, you can fake that smile but never those eyes.
You're just so amazing when you don't even know you are.
But I want you to know, you deserve to know, take it from me, from the one who sees not only your outside but what's deep within you.

_____________________________

I Know You Love Me

You don't have to lie
Say your farewell as you may go
If goodbye is the only thing you can try
I know what you are going through

I know it's hard
You don't have to say a word
It wont make me feel bad
I understand if you really cant be bold

Even if you couldn't say a thing
Your lips maybe sealed but in your eyes I see
What your heart can't sing
Be it, but I know you love me.

__________________________________________

You've Got a Friend

I know I'm not someone you would remember when your world is shattered
I wasn't as strong as anyone
I haven't done so much that would be worth remembering
I can't even say words that would inspire you
But I'll be just right here when you have no one..

I know when you're bored, I'm not the right person to run to
But if you wanna be bored with me, you can call me
If your heart is broken, you can approach me, I'm not a heart fixer, mine got broke too
So, at least you're not alone.

I know I can be harsh sometimes
I'm not aware I'm being mean
You can slap my face if I do, it's  okay.
But expect me to slap back :)

When you want your secret safe
Pour it with me, you can trust me
If you want someone to listen 
You've got a friend here...

______________________________________




 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment