Friday, December 18, 2015

18th of December

5:50pm

It's their xmas party here in PP3 project... I joined the exchanged gift and even that awkward  game! And now they are currently still partying and drinking... while I am all alone in the staffhouse.. killjoy right? Haha..  I'm  much enjoying being alone here..

That's why I am so unlovable!.. I'm not enjoying mingling with other people na diko kaclose, introvert nga kase ako! Haha... although my other friends are still there, majority are strangers to me pa rin.. It will take too long before I'll get comfortable with them.. and I know exactly na hindi masyado maganda yung ganon.. kaya lang ganon ako e.. kaya kahit ikaw, surely you wouldn't like me.. kung pwede lang ipa ban yung negativity ko sa blogger eh baka wala na rin ako dito.. hahaha..  thank you for being so patient about me.. haha.... tnx tnx! Kahit pa parang sarili ko lang kausap ko dito...  but I'm not crazy...

9:54pm

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment