Tuesday, December 29, 2015

29th of December

6:36PM
At, NAIA Terminal 4, waiting for my 8:00pm departure to Davao City.. it's my first time in this Terminal and it's not so good here, Terminal 3 is a way much nicer.. I'm hungry and I don't know what or where to eat... unlike at T3 where there are variety of food chains...

7:10pm
I ended up with these sweets.. mocca javacula and carrot cake.. but I'm craving for something salty.. but I got no choice.

Anyway, I'm taking the Air Asia plane, I hope it will be a safe flight... this was my second time to fly with Air Asia... the first time was my flight from Singapore to Penang... and that was one of my worst flight... I hope, it would be different now..

8:10pm
On board. God, keep us safe.

10:15pm
Davao airport! Took this shot while looking for my sundo.

No comments:

Post a Comment