Wednesday, December 9, 2015

9th of Dec

6:20am

Got to blog this, my first time to arrive at commercial department today as the earliest bird... and you know why?? Because I was kinda tired of doing the transportation routine I've been enduring  everyday.. I had a slight headache this morning so I decided to take a taxi!.. imagine that, if I didn't take the taxi... surely I wouldn't be here by now, I must be late already... probably I'll arrive here at 7:20am.. hmmm, pag nagtaxi naman ako araw araw eh baka maghirap ako.. haha

Anyway, before I'll forget this, I have to tell you the heart melting story of the taxi driver this morning.. He was really old, the taxi looked too old too.. maybe that's what his company offered him.. He was 72... He said, he was once a gardener and trained by his boss to drive... later on he became the family driver...  He had a girlfriend and they eloped... after that,   he became a taxi driver.. They had one child, a daughter.. (fast forward).. Their daughter met a business man.. and offered them an apartment and everything they need, in short, a good life... According to him, that was his first time he tasted a sort of wealthy living... He had 3 grandchildren and one on the way.  But maybe it's true that good things come to its end.. The business man died... and they found out that he was married to someone else... everything was confiscated from them... The daughter who was pregnant at that time for the fourth child got ill... After she bore the child, she was brought to the mental hospital because of her mental illness, depression maybe... Now Mr. Driver and his wife are raising the kids... He went back to driving ... --- the end---

He told me all of that for just around 15 minutes! And I may sound gullible... or his story may not be true... but I think a 72 year old man should be resting at his home now... my heart breaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment