Thursday, December 3, 2015

3rd Day of December

If I would write a typical diary today, it would be this:

Woke up with a message from someone, just sharing her sentiments about  a petty fight with our common friend... I told her they will be okay... and I asked the other friend what went wrong as if I'm a referee..  hehe.. just tried my part as a friend in how to resolve the issue though  I'm not good at fixing things like that.

Headed to PP3... and I was two minute late because I had a hard time in taking the bus at Guadalupe EDSA ( I think mabilisan talaga mga bagay bagay dun... tapos lalampa lampa pa ako.. haha)

Today, we submitted the compilation of close out documents of our D.Primea Project, dugot pawis ko rin inalay ko dun matapos lang ah!

Then.... Worked.. worked... worked... nasa PP3 nga ako kanina but all my accomplishments for today were for Primea... the piled subcon billings and charges... the pumpcrete rental charges na sobrang tagal na pala non.. because some of it was signed by people na nagresign na... diko na maverify pa kung served and unpaid ba talaga mga yun... pero I processed it pa rin.. as per Mac okay na yun.. endorsed ko na! Speaking of Mac.. it was his turn to treat me for the merienda time, so at around 4pm, we went out to 7-11 nearby..  yes, okay lang labas pasok dun sa kanila..

At 5:30pm... I told jay r that I will go out with them... so jardine, Paulo and Jay r are my kasabay pauwi.. they're making fun of me because I told them my hardship this morning just to take the bus... that around 3 or 4 FTI buses passed me by before I got too lucky to lift at one.. sabi ko sa kanila, "bat ganon, ayaw huminto nung bus sa harap ko? Ang hirap sumakay!, late tuloy ako".... they said while laughing "hindi yan katulad sa kaharian  ng Mindanao, di hihinto yun.. hahabulin mo".... what???? Hahahah...  sorry naman, lampa lang!.. I will work it out.. ahaha.. They were suggesting another route which I believe na complicated din,  I was also talking a lot of complains regarding the distance of our project site at sa walang katapusang lakaran sa place na yun marating lang... masasanay din daw ako... .. hmmmp... + sigh... sana nga... ;)..  I will be okay!

Then we took the MRT... then I alighted at Guadalupe station... dinner at Mac do.. bought Choco mousse cake at Goldilocks.. chat my friends.. watched t.v.. ate the cake.. and that's all.

Signing off!  Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment