Thursday, December 24, 2015

24th of December 2015

6:05pm
I once said, that I don't wanna stare at the moon again... but what can I do when it's just right there in front of my window?

7:11pm
What am I suppose to do with this one whole chicken all by myself?! Haha... I was thinking of buying just a half of it.. but unfortunately, they are selling only a whole of it.. not even chopping it, maybe because it's christmas tomorrow... I just hope my brother would help me eat this.. haha

8:27pm
I'm actually enjoying watching The Good Dinosaur! 

10:39pm
Just got a call from Lee all the way from Qatar.. and I had a good laugh talking to him..... and these messages, though I'm not celebrating Christmas..
10:59pm
I made this.. who want some?
12:45am
So, it's 25th now!.. I must be sleeping.. Sorry but a selfie is necessary before I sleep.. haha.. Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment