Sunday, January 10, 2016

1.10.16

It's Sunday and waking up early is kinda hard to do.. I slept late because I watched t.v, even watched "Walang Tulugan's Special"... German Moreno passed away, at di naman kami close or di naman masyadong fan but while watching last night, I was teary eyed, actually naiyak na nga ako.. babaw talaga luha ko pagdating sa mga ganon... he seems to be soo loved by many and knowing that they'll never ever see him again is heartbreaking, pero ganon talaga.. :(

So that's the reason why I'm losing sleep again but I had to rise early because Marj invited us to attend his son's birthday celebration and be a ninang of her daughter...yey,  may inaanak na ako! Haha

Anyway, I met Mela and Margaux to Trinoma so we can go together to Malolos Bulacan... but because I'm no Christian Catholic, I had to go straight to the reception, but had to take my brunch somewhere Malolos Bulacan, sa Jollibee lang pala! Haha.. then the rest ---refer to the pictures.

Marj, Husband and cute baby girl.

Mela, me and Margaux.

Me and this adorable little man.

Us again.

Us again with Sir Jhoooo..

Marj, may inaanak and me!

Arrived home around 8pm.. and I missed to do many things.. like sleep.. to send my dirty clothes to the laundry shop...at kung anu ano pa...

Anyway, nadudurog nanaman yung damdamin ko.. ayoko ng pumasok bukas! Ayoko ng magtrabaho!! Ayoko  na sa kanila!! CHos!! Kaw, ayaw mo na rin ba saken?? Dahil ang o.a ko at ang nega ko??!! Chos lang ulit... Kaya kong harapin ang bukas.. haharapin ko ng buo ang loob.. chos ulit!! Haha.. pero ayaw ko man, I must not tolerate this attitude..  right??

Magseselfie muna ako bago mag good night! Hehe


Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment