Friday, January 1, 2016

Mati, Davao Oriental -- a trip to end 2015!

Since I took the flight to Davao City for my vacation, I told my parents to fetch me at Davao City Airport, which is 4 hours drive from our home. We took the opportunity to visit Mati, Davao Oriental, another 4 hour drive from Davao City!
Here we come!

We stayed at Botona Beach Resort

The beach.. The water is crystal clear.. with big waves too.. unfortunately, I can't go deeper because I don't know how to swim.. haha.. but the resort needs improvement and maintenance.. though the water is crystal clear, natural waste are everywhere too like the dead weeds, coconuts and other tree tree trunks... must be careful too in walking into the shore because it's a bit rocky.

Stopped by at this spot.. the scenery is breathtaking. 

The Subangan, Davao Oriental  Museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment