Thursday, January 28, 2016

28 Jan 16

4:16pm
I'm in a stage of confusing myself.. haha!... and these random thoughts disturb me in the middle of my "I don't know which to do first"...   and that dream I had last night still haunts me... yeah, maybe "haunts" is really the right term... why do I have to dream of people who should be out my system anyway.... ??? Yung tipong, ginugulo na nga nila pag iisip ko sa totoong buhay, pati ba naman sa panaginip?? Haha...  bakit ba kase??? Errrr.. chos lang!
10:00pm
At the staffhouse...  I've been having overtime these past few days.. due to cost reports.. medyo madugo yung report dito... like we are doing 19 reports!! Because this project has 19 separate contracts...  tapos ang gulo pa.. lam mo yung magulo tapos nakikita mo yung mali.. I have to tell them what I know but not really pushing them, mas lalong not dictating what they should..  I don't wanna be someone doing things na di naman nila nakasanayan gawin.. basta... ayoko rin masyadong mainvolve dito.. dahil gusto ko ng umalis dito. Haha.. ayan nanaman ako..

10:10pm
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment