Sunday, January 24, 2016

24 Jan 16

It's full moon and it looks bright but a little creepy too.. and I've mentioned this before that I had stopped staring at the moon for too long... but before I shut the window... I took these selfies..  haha.. sorry!


Have you noticed that too? The moon! Not my funny face haha... a friend noticed it too... after I post the picture above, I scrolled my fb account and saw this..

He posted that, "Marupayag a ulan ulan" means The moon is bright... and I commented "oway ba" it means yes it is... "Then he said " mapya pagiga sa rooftop besfren" -- it's nice to lie down at the rooftop  bestfriend (just looking up at the night sky)...

It feels great knowing some people is seeing what you're been seeing too..

Anyway, what else happened today.. ? nothing so adventurous or something like that.. I slept over at Margaux's place last night.. talked about this and that... laughed a lot about silly jokes with his brother and his wife... Had eaten my most favorite fried chicken in the world.. that's why I keep on coming back there.. hahaha..

"(teh, I know you'll get to read this at magtatampo ka nanaman at sasabihing mas namimiss ko yung fried chicken mo kesa sayo.. haha.. ano pa nga ba?? Joke lang)... syempre I'm enjoying your company... nakakatuwa sina kuya tats... natatawa ako ng bongga sa kanila.. at tsaka napaparami ako ng kain.. at tsaka okay lang maging baliw pag kasama kayo... kung pwede lang sanang jan na lang din ako eh, para masaya! Haha salamat ulit sa fried chicken at sa spaghetti.. sa uulitin)"

GOOD NIGHT!

1 comment:

  1. Hahahha..balik-balik lang teh,you are always welcome here. Okay lang din kahit d2 kna tumira libre lang.hahha..Libre lang din tumawa at mgpakasaya d2.Masaya kmi na nakikita kang masaya at ng eenjoy.chos!hahah..nyt nyt Pabs :)

    ReplyDelete