Friday, January 22, 2016

22Jan16

Some of the worst thing could happen is receiving a call from someone informing you that something bad happened to your love ones.. and this morning while I'm busy working when I received a call from unknown number... it was my brother's officemate... she told me that my brother was rushed to Makati Medical Center due to extreme vomiting and stomach pain... So without second thoughts, I went out of the office and headed to the said hospital...

He was confined there and was under observation for couple of hours.. and later on, was also discharged later this afternoon...

Because I had to do my elder sister role, I missed meetings today (which honestly, I didn't wanna attend) and received lots of calls and messages regarding this and that...

and now I'm tired. GOOD NIGHT!



No comments:

Post a Comment