Sunday, January 17, 2016

17th of January

What's up today???

I went to Divisoria all by myself this afternoon to look for something but wasn't able to find it...

Part of the plan was also to visit a travel agency for an inquiry.. but I lost the effort I didn't go... and I'm disappointed..

Yesterday, I went to SM Megamall to meet a friend.. while waiting for her, I checked two travel agencies... if I'll get a package, it would be my first time... I used to make my own itineraries in my previous trips, para maiba naman.. but unfortunately.. my prospect travel buddies couldn't make it.. so I guess I really have to travel alone.. I consulted my mom, but as usual she won't let me  travel alone overseas.. I know I'm old and she couldn't do anything about it if I insist but I don't want to disobey her as well... and the decision is still on me... now I'm confused.. it makes me sad! Haha... In making friends,  I go for quality than quantity... I'm okay with that set up.. but now I'm realizing the disadvantage... almost all of those few friends I got couldn't make it with me due to different reasons.., bakit ganon???? it makes me sad again...

Anyway, let me go back to my last night whereabouts... as I've said, I met an old friend... natutuwa akong natutuwa sya sa mga kwento ko... She's one my close friends since college days, yung tipong she knows everything about my deepest thoughts..  and I can go crazy when I'm with her.. she's Che Che Bureche.. that's what I call her...  she used to be my no. 1 fan in my multiply blogsite...  until she stopped being part of the social networking sites... I told her I still blog via blogger.. then she said, I could have written a book.. sabi ko naman puros kaartehan lang naman post ko.. walang magbabasa non, kundi sya lang

Anyway, balik tayo today.. after strolling there at divisoria, I headed to Robinson, I wanted to watch movie... kaya lang wala naman masyadong magandang palabas... but still nanunod pa rin ako... and what I watched?? It's #walangforever... with my popcorn and my iced tea! Haha.. okay lang naman saken manuod ng movie mag-isa pero this kind of movie?? Medyo awkward panuorin mag isa.. haha! Parang I'm  proving na wala talagang forever! Haha..

That movie, sabi nila nakakaiyak.. at oo naiyak ako, pero hindi dahil nakakaiyak nga yung movie.. it's because I just felt sad.. haha.. good thing  no one's sitting next  to me kase nag eemote ako haha..   cut your reading here because the next things are the sad thoughts... kasalanan ng #walang forever na yan. Haha.. some of these lines are not directly delivered on that movie, yun lang naiisip ko while watching.

"Which is much painful, to hurt someone  you love? Or get hurt by someone you love?  Or to hurt someone who loves you? Or to hurt by someone you thought who loves you????".... ewan, lahat, it hurts.. haha

"When you found out the thing that could make you happy but you can't have it...when you're able to do something but you just can't".

"Its just so ironic... when we feel depressed, though we tried to get thru it alone, we still want someone to help us cope... but when you are too happy, you don't really care about someone else' depression"

"Yung bigla na lang mawawala ng di man lang magpapaalam, you can't even make peace with your own self  dahil  di mo alam kung may kasalanan ka."

"Yung ang sama sama na ng loob mo pero nananatili ka pa rin, ewan mo bakit".

" Yung magsisinungaling ka na lang.. kase di mo mapanindigan yung totoong nararamdaman mo".

"Yung akala mo lang meron pero wala pala talaga".. haha... tapos ayaw mong tanggapin na wala talaga.

" Yung wala naman palang forever.." wala naman talaga.. haha..

"Yung past 11 na pala tapos kelangan ko ng matulog kase kelangan kong gumising ng maaga.. at kahit may susulat pa ako.. puputulin ko na lang dito kase matutulog na ako."... dapat lang.. ang corny naman kase ng nga hugot na to . Haha..












No comments:

Post a Comment