Tuesday, July 21, 2009

almost crazy

I was scanning my old notes and read a message (dated August 15, 2005) that I supposed to give to one of my crushes during my college days, but I didn’t give it, it remain untouched in my notebook... it exactly says:


            Hey! This flower is for you...This must be one of the craziest things I’ve ever done in my life... it takes time for me to find that courage in offering this to you... but i also realized that its no big deal right? So what if I’m giving you this flower? Okay, you might be wondering what triggers me to do this foolish thing.... i dont know either... do i have a crush on you? If I do, then what now? Hehehe.. dont worry, I’m not asking any return..  You may keep or throw that poor flower...

                                                                                                Bye!!

I can smile everytime I read this, its just part of the past.. what if I gave it?? It doesn't really matter... I still have the flower anyway, its only a weed... haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment