Wednesday, July 29, 2009

the rules of my site

Hi.. welcome here..  anyway, i create this page not to gain more friends.... my facebook, friendster and GMN account are my accounts intended for such... but if you’ll add me up here, that’s highly appreciated.. you are very much welcome to leave your comments here. This page is supposed to be privatized... maybe someday... I still want to express and share my whatevers here.. Some entries are open to anyone, some are intended only for my self since they are so much confidential, some are for those people who know me well, my friends... some should be privatized too, coz it might degrade my personality, hahaha... but I rather not, I want the world to know... sometimes, it really feels good to share your thoughts and opinions to others... although, there are moments I mocked myself when I review them and realized how crazy I am to came up with those ideas that I want to scratch them up... really moody... anyway, I’ll write anything here, whatever I want, anything goes,... it’s really a habit.. this website can be the reflection of my soul.... so.......thanks for dropping by... add me up? Tnx! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment