Wednesday, April 6, 2011

THE PLACE I'M ABOUT TO MISS



CORAL VIEW, Morong, Bataan- this is the beach resort i might miss if I wont join the company outing (Discovery Primea Project) this weekend. Actually i was so fixed with my decision that i'll involve myself in our team's getaway  not until yesterday. Some of my girlfriends/officemates are not going... so how'd you think would I serve myself with that? Though the rest of the boys are cool and accomodating, still i'm not that comfortable with them... so? what shall i do?

our project manager even bothers our conscience for not participating, he asked financial assistance and solicitations to our director and the subcontractors, yet we are not going?? haha... he said next time he would do it by himself and with our Project architect only.... 

Hmmmm.... i love the sea.. but i dont wanna look out casted as well.. hehe... i got those pictures above from the resorts website.

No comments:

Post a Comment