Saturday, April 16, 2011

MY APRIL FOOL's MONTH

one of my foolish act just hit the April Fool's month... what a coincidence! haha

I'm a little uncertain in posting this kinda absurd stuff in here.. I'm a bit ashamed of myself, haha coz this is something silly...

I agreed in an outrageous contract--- a six hour relationship with someone... i know that wasn't serious at all, but still I can't believe my self I got involved to that.. he's actually my officemate.

This guy is actually the same guy whom he's friends, who happens to be my officemates too, tried to pair us in a date last february, on valentines day, but I didn't agree. and they must be kidding us lang naman siguro, ofcourse I didn't take it seriously din, sabi ko na lang, pataba muna sya... may masabe lang. 

Okay, let's get back to the story. It's been a week now since the foolish thing happened.. that's during the company outing... he's so drunk I guess that drove him to such craziness..  some are already in their respective rooms, we are less than 20 na naiwan sa cottage, videoke and nagpapakalasing!.. ooopsss, I did'nt drink any alcohol that time, nakikisama lang ako.

He sat beside me and declaring, oi, kami na!!!... I was a little shocked but a thought interreptud in my consciousness, sige trip lang to, so I answered back, sige 6 hours lang!... and you must be 6 inches away please!.... Yun na...

I thought it wouldn't be an issue... because of those pictures and the tsismis, we are now subject for kantiawan... They even came up with a theme song for us... yung may lyrics na... "magkasuyo buong gabi, masayat magkatabi, magkayakap sa buong magdamag......", they kept on playing the song all over again... sabi ko na lang, magkatabi lang, walang magkayakap, magkasuyo at hindi magdamag!!!'

Now, i dont know how to handle it.. nahihiya na tuloy ako dun sa officemate kong yun... though minsan nakikiride na lang sa jokes.... I told him. "oi ayusin mo 'to!' then he answered me back, "konteng tiis lang, lilipas din yan"

that's it.. aint that stupid??? hahaha

 

No comments:

Post a Comment