Friday, April 15, 2011

FRIDAY

.. i just can't think of any appropriate title on this piece I'm about to post here.. or i could have put the date as title as what I used to do...

well, anyway this is just nothing.. just having a moment with my old school diary thing...

i feel better now than yesterday...

i  have my iced tea on my side... and not so usual, the TV is off at this point of time... I kinda got bored and a bit irritated on those tv shows na sinusubaybayan ko.. kakairita!... ang pangit na... yung Che che bureche na lang hihintayin ko, matutuwa pa ako..

and the funny thing.. been listening to an old OPM song, as in paulit ulit! more than 10 times na ata... hahaha....wag ng itanong ang title, kabaduyan lang! hahaha... i had it downloaded the other day...diba, effort??

hmmm.. what else? wala na.


No comments:

Post a Comment