Friday, April 22, 2011

4/22/11 movie time

3 movies this day almost drained my eyes now and I still want more but unfortunately dreamland is inviting me. So, this is how I'm spending my holidays. I got nowhere to go anyway.

Seasons of the Witch-this supernatural thriller just awaken my dull day. Nothing really unusual but somehow it saved me from dreariness.

Kung Fu Chefs-At first I didn’t recognize Vaness Wu of F4 who is actually playing a big role on this movie, and he’s somewhat different there, from a pacute and arrogant character I’ve known of him, he’s a bit comical with this one.  And what I love in this movie Is the cooking strategies though I believe is quite impossible!.. But for entertainment sake, this movie is at least doing its part. For a short moment, I dreamed of me loving the cookery thing..

Battle: Los Angeles- it’s my favorite among the three. Though it’s just another Independence Day, Armageddon, Skyline and other Alien conquering the Earth related movies, I found it out of the ordinary. I just love the attitude  of the brave soldiers in there. But I hope that incident-- alien invasion, would stay imaginary coz that would be extremely terrifying….  okay lang kung friendly sila.

No comments:

Post a Comment