Saturday, April 23, 2011

4/23/11 movie time

After getting keyed up by my yesterday’s choice of movies, action/suspense and thriller, I decided to treat myself for love stories this time, something that would make my heart pound and fall in love.

So I scanned my drive C if there are still movies I copied from office I haven’t watch, there are still more and I thought Before You Say I Do was a good pick. At first, I didn’t find it appealing. But I gave the film a chance and finished it. It was okay but I really can’t say it would be tattooed in my mind. It’s a story of a guy who proposed marriage to his girlfriend. Unfortunately, Jane wouldn’t take it; her first marriage was a failure. George met an accident, that was after he wished he could go back 10 years before Jane got married. And it was granted.

Next movie just tickled my heart. A Korean romantic comedy, Lost and Found. After I got delighted with Windstruck, Sassy Girl, and A moment to Remember , I been so hooked with such sorts. Though the story is typical, still I had a great time watching it. It’s all about a girl who’s actually secretly madly inlove with the same guy for ten years… but he never noticed her until one day when she bumped into his car. On the other hand, a childhood friend of the girl also confessed his love to her. O, I’m really bad in narrating, just watch it, I recommend this.

The other two Asian movies I’ve watch today was so annoying I was not able to finish it. The story sucks!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment