Thursday, May 12, 2011

5/12/2011

dear diary,

so, how was my day? it went well, it's just that I'm a bit irritated with someone. I'm sorry, but you're my diary, so I must not hide anything from you. I just hate loud people.

I am currently using my brother's laptop since I dont want to disturb the software i'm about to reinstall on my pc. it's been almost a year since I brought my laptop to a technician when a trojan pestered it. I had the "reformat thing" and i was not able to reinstall my Autocad right away.

Now, i need to have it back. My mom is asking me to draw the as built plans of our small shop/store. But something is misbehaving, i dont know if its my old laptop, the autocad installer, or they're just not compatible anymore... I hate it.. ofcourse, i wouldn't be able to do it at office. And i can't tell my mom i'm giving up  without finding other ways... I know she's also busy at work, she wouldn't have time to look for someone do it and  what's the purpose of having an engineer daughter.. eeerr

what now????

No comments:

Post a Comment