Sunday, May 22, 2011

BASTA LANG MAY MASULAT

30 minutes to go and I should be sleeping... work again tomorrow, and surely I'll have that Monday morning sickness as always, a slight anxiety.. hehehe.. parang ayaw pumasok.

I'm supposed to watch a movie with ate Vicky, yung Sweet November, kaso its already late, some other time na lang.. I've been watching so much love stories huh, last night, the classical movie LOVE STORY and this morning, a Taiwan movie, SECRET... love stories make me sad, hahaha..it's making me feel how loveless I am.. hahaha

Time runs so fast, inversely proportional with my progress, I guess.. I'm a bit sick in here, emotionally, mentally and even physically yata, but I'm trying not to. I still fight my negative attitude towards life, hahaha, of course I must. we must see the beautiful side of life, haynaku magdadrama nanaman.. enough, cut this crap Ash!

Okay, okay, okay!!! I'm going to have a good week ahead, I must be strong and confident. I must not care about the mean people that surround me, I must not get myself infected with bad vibes. I wont let anyone outsmart me, never... but I'll be kind and I'll be fine...

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment