Thursday, May 26, 2011

HOT ISSUES

After doing the first impressions, now I’m going to be like Harriet the Spy again. But this time,  our victims are those I believe are in hot seats in office…. I hope no one would sue me for clandestinely observing this people… hehe.. Actually I’m just having my insight in here and still would tag this to people I’ll remember. No one’s really telling me to spy, I just wanted to.

First in line is of course the one with the highest rank, Sir Frizan- our project manager. If I wouldn’t listen to what people say about him, then I wouldn’t think he’s a bad guy (not exactly), though he kept on teasing me of whatevers, I thought he’s a good one. But these past few days, I’m starting to notice and realize his ways. But don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying that he’s some sort of a monster hiding in a gorgeous mask, may kapintasan lang. Maybe they’re right that he’s biased in evaluating his people. He wanted to create a harmonious working relationship with the Primea team, but it seems that social clique would still be around. Yun lang naman, but I’m not mad at him.

Engr. Waldo. Este Boss Waldo. Would it be necessary to become arrogant and bigheaded if you’ll get promoted? Look, no one really envies him, its just that nakakairita lang pagiging mayabang nya. He changed his ways so sudden, as in kagulat gulat. I know, maybe its his way to gain respect from his subordinates, but he must be careful, instead of respect baka sama ng loob lang abutin.

Aimee.. Our new employee, na para daw may dalang sumpa.. hahaha… hmp, I don’t  want to say anything against her that’s why I must not keep this long, sa utak ko na lang. Honestly, I don’t really like her, so bad we are in the same department…. But I'm open to the possibility that my first impression to her would change too.

Architect Arleen. Actually I thought she’s the last person I would get along with. If you have read my first impression to her, I stated there that I’m irritated with her ways. But you know what, she’s one of my close friends in office now, she didn’t transform into someone but I saw the good side of her. Kaya kahit may tantrums sya, I still don’t drop her into my friends list. And there’s something in her manner that somehow I’m a bit of too. Kaya minsan naiintidihan ko sya, kahit pasaway sya minsan.

Maam May, my direct supervisor.  I’m a bit alarmed in how we approach each other. It’s been almost a year but still I’m not comfortable with her. Honestly, I’m intimidated in her. I was so glad then that I’ll be in her department, but it seems that 1 year is my first week yet. We rarely talk to each other, usually in connection to work only. Mas maingay pa nga ako sa ibang department e. I really can’t figure out why, mabait naman sya.

All I can say, nobody is really perfect. Wherever our journey take us, we’ll meet different people—those we’ll hate or like.

How about me? How these people see me kaya?                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment