Wednesday, May 11, 2011

NAGSASALITA NA RAW AKO!!!

Honestly, I’m a bit irritated every time I am told “oi nagsasalita kana! Kala ko dati mute ka”. .. Somebody just told me that again today. I always wanted to answer them back, “sensya na I talk only if necessary kase”.

I really can’t blame them, coz truly most of the people give me that impression. Yeah I am! Do you care to know what’s the reason behind it??

Maybe you could include me to the list of people with motto, “less talk, less mistake… , or maybe I have really nothing to say, or maybe I’m just too damn shy (hate it)…or because I hate not being heard when I'm talking so I dont dare,  or naturally I don’t mingle,  or maybe I hate people, you may add.

Abovementioned maybe true to me, but what I am sure of is I am not that tahimik talaga, ask my true friends. It’s just that only  few people I feel comfortable with..  If I’m with you and I talk a lot, then alam mo na yun… And sometimes it really takes much time before I’ll get out of my cloak, it depends on the kind of people I am with. .

I’m sorry to those people who misinterpret me, but I don’t have to change my ways just to please you. I can be civil but I won’t try hard not to be myself. Pero mabait naman ako..

1 comment: