Sunday, May 29, 2011

how do i look today

It’s not that I’m running out of topic, just the time, and that’s so disappointing. I’ve so much in mind nowadays that I want to blog about, or put into my diary, but time wont let me..  so instead I would do the easiest and maybe absurd one. That’s how do I look and what did I do today.

Anyway, I’m giving myself the right to post a picture of me this morning and you guys have no right to complain.. hehe

This is how I looked like when I woke up this morning, about 10 am, I can say I still need more sleep at that point of time, it’s the only day I could rise from bed anytime I want. I just love Sunday.

I haven’t combed my hair nor washed my face yet. Obvious.

Then later this afternoon, together with my buddy next door, we watched Kung FU Panda 2 at SM manila, its been a long while since the last time I treated my self a movie in a big screen. I had a great time anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment