Sunday, May 22, 2011

SECRET

Before I’ll take my side on this movie, I would like to thank Jeny Santiago for recommending me this, and downloading it for me.

This fictional and romantic film is something extraordinary.  Though I had already an idea as what’s really going on, I mean, my presumption is right, I knew it from the start that the girl is really not existing on the present time,but still you wouldn’t guess the “how and why” at first.

At some point, I was so elated with the main cast expressing their affection to each other, endearing but not so vulgar---I hope you got my point, I really couldn’t find the exact word to describe it. I’m such a big fun of Asian love story movies (exempt our very own, hehe), they’re able to deliver the story in such light and appealing manner, at sometimes I thought I could relate.. haha.. and the Cinematography, its next to perfect.

Secret reminded me of two movies,  IL mare/Lake house and Before You Say I do for the dramatic twists and “time travel thing”.

The movie conveys the magic of music.  The “secret “is actually a piece (in piano) that has the power to take the one who plays it backward or forward in time.  Unfortunately, Lu Xiaoyu and Xianglun, was a victim of such. They became lovers 20 years apart. But in the end, they will be reunited.

 Anyway, just watch for it, it can be nerve disturbing and confusing. Surely at the end part, you’ll ask questions like these, what about----? What will happen to---? How would---? And etceteras, but it seems that the leading cast would just answer you back “it doesn’t matter, as long as we are together again” hahaha.

That’s why, it’s a secret huh? it will leave you wondering.

To sum it up, the movie is nice.. And so with the sky, the sea, the wind, the nature you’ll see in this piece of art.

Once again, thanks Jen!

2 comments:

  1. i hope i can find and watch this online. where did you download it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yung officemate ko nagdownload nito.. in torrents ata...

    ReplyDelete