Saturday, August 20, 2011

FOREVER AND A DAY DAY

dont get me wrong, I'm no fan of KC Conception and Sam Milby... I'm actually irritated in their acting,  OA kase! but not in this movie, yes at least hindi masyado.

I never intend to watch Forever and A Day, even the trailer before, i found it so corny.. so I said, no way I'm gonna watch it.

But my officemate recommended me to watch it, so I did, and the story is actually not the one I exepected it to be, kala ko kasi puro kacornihan lang, may sense naman pala... and i was touched... nakakaiyak daw, but I didn't cry ha, kelangang pigilin ang luha. haha

but its not really a rare story as well, its just another "A Walk to Remember" or the classic movie "Love story"... so, you got the idea now??

My favorite line was this: "Kaya mo bang mahalin ang isang taong alam mong mawawala rin sayo?" if you're to ask me, my answer is. Yes, I could even love someone I never had a real moment with e... I do believe that loving a person doesn't mean you need to be with them.... haha, ako pala ang corny dito!

Anyway, I love the Cinematography... the movie exposed the exceptional beauty and  the must-visit places in Mindanao. Water rafting in CDO, the zip line in Bukidnon and Tinago falls in Iligan... I just felt bad that I was raised in Mindanao and been to CDO--but not gone to water rafting, dropped by at Bukidnon--but i never had the suicidal experience of that zipline, been to Iligan City, just an hour from my University, but never visited Tinago Falls--hindi kasi matuloy tuloy non hnaggang sa dina talaga natuloy!

Anyway... got to sleep now.

3 comments:

  1. i actually kinda guessed na it's another "bida may sakit mamamatay in the end story". even A Walk To Remember is. super inis lang talga ako kay KC. but hey, if you say it's okay then i'll watch it given the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... but dont expect too much, baka madisappoint ka haha, same here.. lalo na yung commercial ng Palmolive ba yun?.. nakakairita sya dun.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah!!!! super duper agreeeeee!!!

    ReplyDelete