Monday, August 15, 2011

I'm Feeling Down Today!!

Why?

it started last night. and this is not new. confused again, its my job, i dont know if I'll pursue it or not, I wanna try venturing abroad. caught in the thought that I'm only wasting my time here. I have a good job here, but it seems that I want more, i mean, i wanna go abroad.. coz i dont wanna do that when I'm older... and Im way so soon to that.

Jeny- my best buddy in the office had her resignation letter printed this afternoon.. so bad!

I'm still pretending unhurt, not affected... that goes for EXJR... tough! haha

The continuation of reconciliation of our floor finishes quantities will be at DLS's (owner's quantity surveyor) office, oh no! who am I gonna ask there if i have queries? and I'm also paranoid that they will not treat me in a good way there since my superiors were being harsh to them too (kasi nman e!) ., that they will overpower me there.... no! no! no!... I wont let them outsmart me, I must be confident because I knew very well my own work. And If I wanna level up, then I must face challenges. (kaya ko 'to).. obviously, I'm comforting my self.. hehe

Speaking of DLS' office, I've been there before, I've submiited my application so long time ago.. I had a funny experience when I entered their building, I saw Ai Ai de las Alas, she's actually having a taping there, I even hesistated getting inside, and when I asked the security guard, which way to DLS? he answered me.. "talent lang po ako dito".. hahaha! so he's part of the shooting huh!

oh, one thing thats making me unhappy today? when i got home later this afternoon, I saw the middle aged man residing adjacent to our room. So he finally came back after more than half a year now hah, errr.. he's presence annoys me! really!

tha's it..

No comments:

Post a Comment