Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Im ONE STEP CLOSER TO THE EDGE I'm ABOUT To BREAK

yeah, i am! but i'll save that one step so i wont break! haha

on my way home, i said i wont get myself online tonight, i must rest, my eyes about to drain now, i'm soo busy i dont know which i will prioritize first... but look what i'm doing now.. anyway this wont take long, i just need some uplifting words from myself as well..

got the schedule of the continuation of the reconciliation, that will be on thursday... and the quantities to be reconciled are those i'm not prepared yet... i mean, i have my quantities  ---- shattered, i need to arrange them and review them.. some i almost forgot, others were endorsed to me by officemate (on Maternity leave now).... but i wont say i can't... and still, it would be at DLS office.. bad!

no room for cramming now.. here's what i should do tomorrow...

since i've got no time to review all of those,  here's what i should do..

print all the files I need.. Thresholds estimate, the Tub ledges, and the floor finishes, start with basements wall stone finishes and so on (or to where the time would let me)... dont forget to separate the e-files of those quantities, and convert your autocad file to 2004 version... also, preapare clean sheet of the key plans at least two sets.. prepare the plans you'll bring.

Ok Ash, you can do this! DLS wouldn't eat you, and they are not that smart either.. right? Go! I believe you!

And the replenishment of the Petty Cash, do that on Friday, and  that task your PM told you to do which he hasn't give you yet, tell him your busy! haha

So, you better turn off this laptop  now, and have some rest!


No comments:

Post a Comment